February 2021 events on the Mendocino Coast amid spring flowers poking through the rain-fed, lush green grass.
There are so many options for things to do on the Mendocino Coast that it can be hard to decide where to start. Here are my recommendations for some of the best local restaurants, activities, and sightseeing. Visit the links below as well as see the dining and sightseeing posts for more recommendations.
Activities and Shopping
- Catch a Canoe & Bicycles Too
- Ross Ranch – Horseback Riding
- Gallery Bookshop
- Old Gold – Exquisitely Designed Jewelry
- Point Cabrillo Lighthouse
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- Mendocino Headlands
- Jughandle State Reserve
- Russian Gulch State Park
Have you checked out any of these places yet? Feel free to comment below and don’t forget to book your stay with us.