Our guests’ welfare and happiness is very important to us. At Hummingbird Haven of Mendocino, we offer our guests a wide variety of amenities to fulfill their needs and preferences.
- Separate entrance to private suite
- Lovingly-tended country garden, offering a richly colored mosaic of annuals and perennials as hummingbirds, bees, dragonflies, and butterflies delight in the abundant blooms
- Deck – perfect for taking it easy
- Antique apple orchard – guests are welcome to pick some to enjoy during their stay
- Street parking in quiet neighborhood
- EV charger
- Electric fireplace
- Central heating plus two space heaters
- Dishes, cups, glasses, and silverware – suitable for casual dining
- French press coffee-maker
- Electric water kettle
- Microwave oven
- Toaster oven
- Under-counter refrigerator
- Two comfortable work chairs
- Laptop-friendly work space
- Puzzles and board games
- Supremely comfortable, queen-size FloBed bed
- Bed linens, extra pillows, blankets, and comforter
- Luggage racks
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Shampoo and conditioner – botanically rich, plant based, Shikai brand, light clean scent (unscented also available)
- Shower gel – light citrus scent (unscented also available)
- Hair dryer
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- First-aid kit
After you make your reservation, I’ll send a list of breakfast foods for your selection. Your choices will be awaiting upon your arrival, for you to enjoy on your own schedule, inside or out on the deck. Choices include organic coffee, tea (over 20 varieties), half and half, yogurt, local-baked bread (with butter and jam), freshly made granola, and organic fruit or juice. Vegan as well as gluten-free options are available.
- Luggage drop-off allowed – for your convenience when you request early arrival
- Beach towels
Please let us know if you’d like amenities not listed above, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs and preferences.
Ready to Book?
We’re happy to welcome you as our valued guests.